This web site www.BookNow.bh (the “BookNow”) is maintained and supported by Algosaibi Travel Agency SPC (ATA), an affiliate entity of Fawaz Algosaibi Holding. ATA is a Single Person Company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below. When you access any sub–site (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of BookNow or otherwise) through this site, then such sub–site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub–site. Sub–sites may contain such additional terms and conditions of use as may be set out in such sub–site.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between BookNow and you with respect to your use of this Site.
BookNow may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
BookNow may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
BookNow reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of BookNow’s systems as well as its client’s interests are and remain, well–protected. Towards this end, BookNow may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
If BookNow, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then BookNow may cancel the said orders at any time up to 5 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 5 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through BookNow.
In addition to this Agreement, there are certain terms of service (TOS) specific to the services rendered/ products provided by BookNow like the air tickets, MICE, car, rail, holiday packages, travel insurance etc. Such TOS will be provided/ updated by BookNow which shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. The User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for the service/ product availed by the User.
Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers' fare rules, contract of carriage or other rules.
BookNow holds the copyright in respect of this site, and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of BookNow, and/or its third party providers and distributors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of BookNow. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
BookNow.bh, the BookNow.bh logo are trademarks or registered trademarks in the Kingdom of Bahrain and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to BookNow.bh does not cause BookNow.bh to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belong to BookNow.bh. Accordingly BookNow.bh reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of BookNow.bh is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
Usage Of The Mobile Number And Email Of The User By Booknow
BookNow may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call or by email on the contact number/email given by the User at the time of booking; BookNow may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by BookNow is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecommunications Regulatory Authority, Kingdom of Bahrain (TRA) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRA or such other authority in Bahrain and abroad. The User will indemnify BookNow against all types of losses and damages incurred by BookNow due to any action taken by TRA, Access Providers (as per TRA regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the User on BookNow with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
Onus Of The User
BookNow is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the User through BookNow. BookNow will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User.
The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction. The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of Bahrain or other applicable law.
Unless explicitly provided by BookNow in any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage is the obligation/option of the user and BookNow doesn't accept any claims arising out of such scenarios.
Insurance, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by BookNow shall be as per the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claims or disputes and BookNow shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
BookNow is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. BookNow does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
The linked sites are not under the control of BookNow and BookNow is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. BookNow is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by BookNow.
The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. In particular, the BookNow companies and BookNow affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, air, cruise, car and other travel products and services displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, BookNow, Expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our website and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty.
Hotel ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and the BookNow companies and the BookNow affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. The BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. The BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates and their respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
The BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates, and their respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by the BookNow companies or the BookNow affiliates. All such information, software, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates, and their respective suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions that this website, its servers or any email sent from the BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers are free of viruses or other harmful components. The BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the BookNow companies or the BookNow affiliates. The BookNow companies and the BookNow affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. The BookNow companies and the BookNow affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
In no event shall the BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this web site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if the BookNow companies, the BookNow affiliates and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the limitation above, the BookNow Companies, the BookNow Affiliates or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of the BookNow Companies, the BookNow Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the service fees you paid to BookNow, in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of the BookNow Companies, the BookNow Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers.
Force Majeure Circumstances
The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators like the airlines, hotels, the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. If BookNow is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The user agrees that BookNow being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in BookNow, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, BookNow shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of BookNow against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of BookNow arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by BookNow for its services.
In no event shall BookNow and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the BookNow website(s) or any other channel . Neither shall BookNow be responsible for the delay or inability to use the BookNow websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the BookNow website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the BookNow website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
You agree to defend and indemnify the BookNow Companies, the BookNow Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Website.
Third Party Rights
By using the Account Access service in BookNow's websites, the User authorizes BookNow and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information
While registering, the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account.
The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify BookNow immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. BookNow will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than BookNow. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related thereto. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site or any facility available here from, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of third parties.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
BookNow reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. BookNow further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by BookNow for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. BookNow is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
All online payments that happen for any of the products booked via BookNow.bh site are secure. BookNow does not store the Credit card details of any customer in their database or in any data backup system or retrieval systems. Once you are ready to transact you are transferred to the bank site(Payment Gateway). The card details are captured on the credit card site and not ours hence we cannot be held responsible for any misuse of credit card what so ever.
Incase you are making the payment through the demand draft or cheque- the same needs to be drawn in the name of “Algosaibi Travel Agency”. If you choose to pay at our Collection centers – you can opt for that option also.
BookNow reserves the right to determine the amount of refund value incase of cancellation and amendments. The decision on the quantum of refund will be final as that made by BookNow. The refund will be made in the name of the client. It will take minimum 15 days to process refunds for all services subject to supplier approval. There will be no refund for unutilised services unless specified. All cancellation and amendment charges will be applicable as per principle’s policies on which BookNow has no control and you will be subjected to it.
The User shall request BookNow for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and BookNow as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
Supplier Rules And Restrictions
Additional terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. Airfare is only guaranteed once the purchase has been completed and the tickets have been issued. Airlines and other travel suppliers may change their prices without notice. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received in a timely fashion. Some hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by BookNow. for your hotel booking. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
If a currency convertor is available on the Website, the following terms and conditions apply: Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are not updated every day. Check the date on the currency converter feature for the day that currency was last updated. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but the BookNow Companies, the BookNow Affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. We do not authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than your personal use and you are expressly prohibited from the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
Bank And Credit Card Fees
Some banks and credit cards impose fees for international transactions. If you are making a booking on a non Bahraini Dinar credit card, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Website. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of the Bahrain. Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company, since BookNow may pass on your payment to an international travel supplier. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
VISA Obligations Of The User
The travel bookings done by BookNow are subject to the applicable requirements of Visa which are to be obtained by the individual traveller. BookNow is not responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising out of such Visa requirements and is also not liable to refund for the untraveled bookings due to any such reasons.
Right To Refuse
BookNow at its sole discretion reserves the right to not to accept any customer order without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by BookNow is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by BookNow.
Without prejudice to the other remedies available to BookNow under this agreement, the TOS or under applicable law, BookNow may limit the user's activity, or end the user's listing, warn other users of the user's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website if:
- The user is in breach of this agreement, the TOS and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- BookNow is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or
- BookNow believes that the user's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the user, other users of the website and/or BookNow.
BookNow may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user shall not register or attempt to register with BookNow or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by BookNow.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, the TOS or the documents it incorporates by reference, BookNow reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the user to BookNow and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as BookNow deems necessary.
Right To Cancellation By BookNow In Case Of Invalid Information From User
The User expressly undertakes to provide to BookNow only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the User from availing the services from BookNow.
In case BookNow discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, BookNow in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of the bookings, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, BookNow shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services.
The User unequivocally indemnifies BookNow of any such claim or liability and shall not hold BookNow responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by BookNow for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include BookNow denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
None of the provisions of any agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of BookNow Websites or its partner websites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and BookNow and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
Responsibilities Of User Vis-À-Vis The Agreement
The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent BookNow acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall BookNow be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. BookNow may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. BookNow expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from BookNow or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the User does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the BookNow pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by BookNow. The sole and exclusive remedy of the User in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying BookNow in writing.
Making your Booking
- Your booking will only be a confirmed booking when BookNow has issued a confirmation voucher referring to the relevant booking reference number. BookNow will only do this when it has received payment in full.
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and whether your booking may be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred is dependent on the supplier of the hotel accommodation or other travel components.
- Before you book and before you travel, it is your responsibility to check and see whether or not the Foreign Affairs Office has issued travel advice or warnings about your destination. BookNow strongly recommends that you consider any relevant advice from the Foreign Affairs Office or your own Government’s travel advisory service advice prior to making your booking. BookNow has no responsibility to advise you about these matters.
- Before you book and before you travel it is also your responsibility to ensure that you and all those travelling with you have a valid passport and any necessary visa and that you have obtained any necessary vaccinations to gain entry to any country you are visiting. It can often take some time to obtain a passport or visa and therefore you should apply well in advance. In peak periods it is advisable to allow at least 4 weeks. BookNow recommends that you check passport/visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country you intend to visit and that you consult your GP regarding health requirements. BookNow will have no liability to you if you or any member of your party travels without the correct passport and visa or without the necessary vaccinations.
- Please notify BookNow at the time of booking if you are of limited mobility, or have any other disability or require special assistance. If so notified BookNow will ask its suppliers to accommodate your needs. BookNow cannot guarantee that its suppliers will be able to accommodate your needs and is not in a position to require them to do so. Even though BookNow communicates your needs to its suppliers BookNow does not accept any liability to you for any failure by suppliers to satisfy your needs and will not be liable to you for any losses you may incur in the event that BookNow or its suppliers are unable to accommodate your requirements.
- The time prior to travel and up until which bookings will be accepted by BookNow on your behalf is dependent on the supplier of the hotel accommodation or other travel component/s. Bookings for accommodation require at least one full name for each room. Please check your details carefully before you book as incorrect or incomplete details may result in the booking being cancelled and you may be charged a fee to cover any resulting administration costs incurred by BookNow in having to amend or cancel any bookings made by you.
- BookNow reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, any booking you seek to make through BookNow.
- BookNow may, at its discretion, charge you an Offline Booking Fee for any offline bookings made by you via BookNow Customer Services Team.
Payment in full is required at the time of booking. Payment should be made through BookNow’s website by credit or debit card.
- Price increases may occur any time prior to full payment being received from you, and you will be liable to pay any such increases in full.
- Prices are shown in the currency requested with rates of exchange calculated on a daily basis. Prices may therefore differ on a daily basis to reflect any movement in exchange rate levels. When you make your booking the exchange rate will be fixed at the time BookNow issues its confirmation invoice and will apply to any amendments or cancellations within the booking. Exchange rates are determined by BookNow.
- The holidays, flights, cruises and prices you may have seen on our website or e-mail, are not live. Although prices and availability are updated very regularly, holidays, flights and cruises are subject to availability and prices can change at any time. When you make a search on our website for a specific holiday, flight or cruise, our website will then check the live availability and price with the tour operator/cruise operator/airline, therefore please allow for changes to occur before your final price is confirmed. Credit card charges may apply. See booking page for full details.
- Selected tour operators & airlines may apply fuel supplements to the price of holidays and travel arrangements due to increases in fuel costs. Where applicable, these additional charges are included in our advertised prices but will be shown separately on your holiday price summary.
Transfer of Bookings
- Transfer of your booking is subject to the supplier’s own terms and conditions and the applicable amendment or cancellation charges of that supplier.
- Changes/Cancellations Terms
- Changes to and/or cancellation of your booking are subject to the changes and cancellations provisions set out in these Booking Terms and Conditions and the change and cancellation provisions as included in the hotel or other travel component’s description on BookNow’s website or as otherwise provided to you or brought to your attention by BookNow’s Customer Services Team.
- If the changes and cancellation policy included in the hotel or other travel components description on BookNow’s website or as otherwise provided to you or brought to your attention by BookNow’s Customer Services Team conflicts in any way with these Booking Terms and Conditions, these Bookings Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Please note that the change and cancellation policies for hotels and other travel components vary. It is your responsibility to read all applicable change and cancellation policy provisions carefully. If you cannot locate the supplier’s changes and cancellation policy on BookNow’s website please contact BookNow immediately.
- If you do not arrive at the accommodation on the date on which you booked to arrive or you leave the accommodation earlier than the date on which you booked to leave, then you will only be entitled to cancel or amend the booking from the time when BookNow receives such notification from you during BookNow’s working hours.
- Requests for cancellations and amendments must be made by you through BookNow’s Customer Services Team during office hours. Any cancellations or amendments notified directly to the hotel or other travel accommodation will not be effective. Reservations not amended or cancelled through BookNow’s Customer Services Team may still be charged to you in full at BookNow’s sole discretion.
- In the event that you cancel or amend your booking for accommodation, BookNow may, at its discretion, charge you a cancellation or amendment charge. In addition, most suppliers may also charge you a cancellation or amendment charge for any cancellations or amendments you make in relation to your booking.
- It is unlikely that BookNow will make any changes to your travel arrangements, except for reasons beyond BookNow’s reasonable control. If BookNow is unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, you can either have a refund of all monies paid to BookNow (to the person/s who originally paid for the booking) or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from BookNow, if available.
- You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel reservation, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. In addition, if you do not cancel or change your reservation before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel you reserved, which varies by hotel (usually 24 to 72 hours) prior to your date of arrival, you will be subject to a charge of applicable nightly rates, tax recovery charges and service fees.
- You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
Complaints regarding hotel accommodation or other supplier's services must be brought to the attention of the hotel or supplier's management as soon as possible during your stay. If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you must notify BookNow immediately on the telephone number provided on your Voucher.
If you consider that your complaint is not dealt with adequately at the time, you must notify BookNow as soon as possible in writing and in any event within 7 days of your return, quoting your original booking reference and providing all relevant information about your complaint.
Please note that failure to follow the above procedure may reduce or extinguish any rights you have to claim compensation from BookNow, or from the relevant supplier. Any such rights will be reduced or extinguished particularly if, had you followed the above procedures, you or BookNow or its suppliers could have taken steps to reduce any loss or damage suffered or entirely prevented it from being suffered. Further, it is difficult and sometimes impossible properly to investigate a complaint if it is not notified reasonably quickly once your trip is over. Your right to claim compensation may therefore also be reduced or extinguished, should any delay in your complaint being notified during or after your trip, prevent the carrying out of a proper investigation.
Jurisdiction and General Issues
BookNow makes no representation that materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Those who choose to access this Site, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws apply. These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Site shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in the Kingdom of Bahrain, without reference to any choice of law or conflict of law principles, and without reference to the UNCITRAL Conventions on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved exclusively by the courts located in Manama, Bahrain. You agree not to bring any legal action against BookNow in any jurisdiction except in Manama, Bahrain and you hereby submit and consent to such jurisdiction. Any claim or cause of action that you may have with respect to your use of this Site must be commenced within seven (7) days after the claim or cause of action arises. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a court of law, then the impugned provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between you and BookNow and supersede all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
You hereby affirm that you have carefully read and understood the terms and conditions and agree to these Terms and Conditions set forth therein by placing a “Tick” on the ‘Terms & Conditions’ box.